There are over 125,000 college educated, dynamic, community service driven, diverse and professional members of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc. Membership in Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. is by invitation only. We encourage interested women with a track record of community service and in possession of a baccalaureate degree to contact the chapter for more information. Non degree seeking women interested in the Amicae and young ladies interested in one of the youth groups should also contact the Zeta Gamma Zeta chapter.
Becoming a Zeta
Types of Membership
- Undergraduate - Members who are currently pursuing a baccalaureate degree
- Graduate - Members who have obtained at least one undergraduate degree
- Honorary - Members identified by the International body of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. for providing exemplary service to the community through their service or profession
Women who do not have college degrees, but have an interest in assisting local chapters with activites. Currently there are over 175 Amicae groups in the USA.
Youth group for young ladies age 14-18 currently in high school.
Youth group for girls age 9-13.
Youth group for young girls age 4-8.
Membership into Zeta is by invitation only. Please be advised that volunteering at events featured on this site sponsored by Zeta Gamma Zeta Chapter locally is strictly voluntary and does not guarantee membership into Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated.
Zeta Gamma Zeta Chapter Welcomes the Following:
• Any current member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. may transfer her membership from an existing undergraduate or graduate chapter into Zeta Gamma Zeta Chapter. Qualifications: a signed transfer reference card, a copy of your college/university degree and appropriate financial obligation.
• Any member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. who has been inactive for over two (2) years may reactivate her membership in Zeta Gamma Zeta Chapter. Qualifications: Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated membership card and/or membership number, a copy of your college/university degree and appropriate financial obligation.